Last update: 7.9.19 Listing: ~33 Live Markets & Vendor Shops! See the most recent changes in the Changelog Welcome to our Updated List of Dark Net Markets! Can our list be Improved? Found any broken links? Let us know in the comments!
- The list is always free of phishing links!
- Check out these Best Bitcoin Casinos!
- Every link is checked, browsed, registered and manually logged to verify its authenticity. Please double-check if you are unsure of a link’s validity.
- Links in the comments are NOT verified in any way.
- Don’t be lazy! Do your research before using any darknet market. Check out the markets forum, the market subreddit, and be sure to look for information at: – Our DarkNet Markets Comparison Chart – Dread or DNMAvengers forums.
- Use your common sense and consider every market as a potential scam. NEVER store coins on the sites; do not trust on-site escrows and always Use PGP!!!
- Read and understand: Market & Vendor Shops Listing Rules, Rules for Posting Market Reviews.
Invite / Referral Only marketsThis category is for markets that require an invite code or a referral link in order to register. We have included valid links that will enable registration. Please note: safety is not guaranteed! For the highest level of security, use multisig markets.
Multisig or TrustedThis category is for darknet markets that utilize multisig transactions, or those that have displayed great conduct over a long period of time—with no security issues, minimal reports about scamming or technical issues, and administrators that have proven their competency. Usage guides for multisig transactions on the various dark net markets can be found here.
Escrow MarketsMarkets using regular escrow & FE (Finalize Early).
Vendors ShopsThese sites are not markets, they are individual vendors who operate their own sites. Since its harder to find reliable reviews for most of these vendor shops, use your judgment before making any purchases.
Markets For Specific Languages / CountriesDark net markets that are in languages other than English or are targeted at specific countries.
Misc LinksTor Onion Directory: https://onion.live
The Tor Project: http://expyuzz4wqqyqhjn.onion/ The Tor Project is a non-profit American organization primarily responsible for maintaining software for the Tor anonymity network. Founder in 2006 by Roger Dingledine and Nick Mathewson. Download Tor anonymity browser here UAS RDP Service: http://2x4tmsirlqvqmwdz.onion/ UAS RDP shop Vendor PGP key Search: http://jirk5u4osbsr34t5.onion/